Mercantile Law

Description

A lectureship in Mercantile Law was instituted in 1894. The Chair was founded in 1919 and endowed partly by the bequest of John Maclachlan of Glasgow, partly by grants from the Carnegie Trust, and from the Robert and James Dick of Greenhead Fund.

Summary

Mercantile Law
Award Type: Professorships
Year Founded: 1919
Record last updated: 22nd Apr 2008

University Connections

Associated people

Post Holder:

There are no comments available. Log in using the box in the top right of the page to post a comment. No user account? Register here.