Lister House

Description

Lister House is a self-catering Hall of Residence built by private subscription for postgraduate medical faculty students. It is named for Joseph Lister (1827-1912), Baron Lister, who was Professor of Surgery at the University from 1860 to 1869.

Summary

Lister House
22 Winton Drive
Glasgow
G12 0QA

Record last updated: 13th Feb 2015

University Connections

Associated people

Campus