Garscadden Sports Pavilion

Description

In 1933 the University purchased ground at Garscadden for the construction of a sports pavilion. In 1936 the Garscadden Sports Pavilion was designed by T. Harold Hughes in an Art Deco style, the same year that he won the competition to design the University's Chemistry building (now the Joseph Black Building).

The pavilion was extended in 1958 by Alexander Wright & Kay.

Summary

Garscadden Sports Pavilion
Garscadden
Glasgow
Record last updated: 21st May 2015

University Connections

Associated people

Campus