Log-in / Register

Not yet registered? Register Here.

Biochemistry (Gardiner Chair)

Description

The Gardiner Chair Physiological Chemistry was founded in 1919 and endowed by the Glasgow shipowners William Guthrie Gardiner (d 1935) and his brother Sir Frederick Crombie Gardiner (1855-1937). The name of the chair was amended to Biochemistry in 1958.

Summary

Biochemistry (Gardiner Chair)
Award Type: Professorships
Year Founded: 1919
Record last updated: 10th Apr 2008

University Connections

Associated people

Post Holder:
Benefactor:

There are no comments available. Log in using the box in the top right of the page to post a comment. No user account? Register here.