Turnbull Hall

Description

The University's Catholic Chaplaincy opened in 53 Southpark Avenue in 1930. During the 1950s, it moved to 14-15 Southpark Terrace and was named Turnbull Hall, for William Turnbull, Bishop of Glasgow from 1488 until 1454.

A chapel was designed by Jack Coia and erected in the grounds of Turnbull House in 1955. Two adjacent houses were acquired for extensions.

Summary

Turnbull Hall
14-15 Southpark Avenue
G12 8QQ
Record last updated: 18th Feb 2015

University Connections

Associated people

Campus